Chamonix Prestige's COVID-19 Policies
Bookings from 16th September 2020 - 30th April 2021*
If a guest is unable or decides not to travel, Chamonix Prestige will provide a credit note for the value paid to be used at the same property at a future date.
Consequently, if you have a booking between these dates, your options are:
1) Maintain your current booking - the balance will be due three weeks prior to arrival. If you are unable to travel due to COVID-19 you will receive a credit note for the total amount paid.
2) Move to the following year for the same dates and same value
3) Receive a credit note for the amount paid to be used at the same property for a booking in the future
Delayed balance payments for all bookings up to 30th April 2021*
To help our guests at this difficult time, for bookings with an arrival date up to 30th April 2021 you can secure your stay with just a deposit. We will request balances to be paid as follows:
For Bookings between 1st May 2020 - 30th November 2020
We will then remind guests to pay their balance 2 weeks prior to arrival and to pay within 7 days.
For Bookings between 1st December 2020 - 30th April 2021
We will then remind guests to pay their balance 4 weeks prior to arrival and to pay within 7 days.
Bookings with an arrival date from 1st May 2021 onwards
For bookings from 1st May 2021, for the time being, our standard booking conditions will continue to apply.
In addition to our usual high standards of cleaning, our team will be working to the recommended WHO COVID-19 cleaning guidelines which include disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, door handles, appliance handles, bedside tables etc.
We will continue to provide cleaning materials in all our properties, including disinfectant, for you to use throughout your stay.
All our linen and towels are professional laundered over 90°C. The WHO recommend laundering items above 70°C.
If our guests prefer we can arrange self check-in's for all our properties.
All our properties include detailed manuals with information on all the appliances and facilities. Our team will also be available via telephone or email for any queries throughout your stay.
The latest information on COVID-19 Chamonix
- Shops - Open
- Bars, Cafes & Restaurants - Open
- Tourist facilities (Hotels, B&Bs, Camping Grounds etc) - Open
- Parks, Museums Monuments, Spas, Gyms & Theatres - Open
- Cinemas - Open
- Chamonix's Lift System - Opening for half term and the Winter 2020/21
Please note: Masks are compulsory in shops, when moving around cafes, bars and restaurants and on public transport. They are also compulsory on the high street.